No to Terrorism and Cults Association (NTCA)
We see ourselves as politically neutral and non-denominational Working Association. We are a self-help organization, composed mainly of members, relatives and friends of members of destructive cults.
Under “destructive cults” as we have experience organizations operating under the guise of religion and charitable status on political and economic levels. You have a destructive effect on personality, family and society. They are anti-democratic and totalitarian. At its top are cult leaders who pretend to believe that they are in possession of the absolute truth.
Persons who have fallen into such cults by unfair recruitment methods are robbed by isolation, indoctrination and the use of manipulative consciousness controls of their free will. You often interrupt their previous connections to family, friends and society (labor, education, military service, social obligations, etc.) and work as modern slaves for the financial, political and recently at a great extent for terrorist objectives of the cults.
Our Mission based on, Promoting and Defending the Basic Human Rights values and Freedom of Choice for everybody which is denied by the cultic groups by means of deceiving their victims, recruiting, isolating, brainwash and feeding with false information. Enlightening the society to prevent Cults utilizing innocent people in the personal interests of the leaders of the Cult and in terrorism. Helping families since utilization of cult members is coupled with sexual abuses and family destruction of the members which the children are the main victims of such slavery inside the cults. Consequently help to protect human civilization and the ordinary innocent people around the world against Cults’ slavery and terrorism.
The high lights of our mission:
- Enlighten the world about the Cults’ true Destructive nature to prevent them from recruiting innocent and vulnerable people
- Provide guidance and support to families to help their loved ones involved in the Cults.
- Helping members of the cults to free themselves from the slavery of the destructive situations.
- Helping former members to be rehabilitated so that they may be reunited with their families and reintegrated into society.
- Encourage, support and conduct research to help understanding of the Destructive Cults
- Support helping professionals interested in the Destructive-Terrorist cultic issues to reveal their real face hidden under false democratic masks, to make the world a safer place by defending basic human rights, freedom and Democracy
NTCA is represented by Mr. D.B.Arshad a UK educated Civil Engineer, former high ranking cult member. Mr. Arshad since its defection from the Destructive Cult (PMOI), in 2005 has dedicated his life to help the victims of Terrorist Cults. He was invited to EU Parliament conference on the issue of “Role of Cults in intensification of terrorism in the Middle East and around the world and how to fight Terrorism” in Feb 25, 2015.
With nearly four decades of cultic painful personal experience, we deeply believe that the Destructive-Terrorist Cults are most dangerous phenomenon contemporary human being is facing and is also a new way of slavery.
No To Terrorism and Cults Association are based in Cologne Germany.